Best CBD Waxes and Shatters in The Market
There are hundreds of compounds that we can find in the hemp plant. They include minerals, amino acids, cannabinoids, terpenoids, and other. Normally, manufacturers make concentrates from hemp by removing everything except the parts they need, for instance, CBD. In some instances, they may leave the resin content. CBD concentrates provide users with an easier way of optimizing the benefits of CBD. In this article, we look at the review of the best CBD concentrates featuring waxes and shatters.
What Are CBD Concentrates
CBD concentrates are CBD products derived using crystallization and solidification. They normally include varieties such as wax, shatter, budder, crumble, and live resin. All these variants are the same and what sets them apart is the texture.
Types of CBD Concentrates
CBD is naturally versatile. So, you can find it in many forms. Concentrates can also be found in several types and they include:
- Waxes: They have cannabinoids including CBD. In addition to that, waxes have essential oils such as alcohols and terpenes. They are called CBD waxes because of their waxy texture and high sensitivity to heat. Learn more about CBD wax here.
- Shatters: They are just like waxes, except that they are rigid because they don’t have a lot of wax.
- Isolate Crystals: They contain only CBD and come in the form of ultra-concentrated white powder.
What’s The Difference between CBD Wax and CBD Shatter?
It’s very easy to confuse between CBD wax and shatter. Well, both of them normally undergo the same extraction and filtration processes. However, during the setting stage, shatter usually has a high level of maintenance. This is because it can’t withstand extreme heat and light.
In case there is any possible intrusion, the CBD shatter crystals will turn into wax. These are similar products with very slight differences. For instance, there potency and purity are almost the same. What causes the difference is simply the setting process. CBD shatter is slightly purer because it isn’t disturbed.
Best CBD Concentrates (CBD Wax and CBD Shatter)
There is no doubt that the market has so many brands that sell CBD concentrates. While having a massive product variety is great, it can also be confusing. To ensure that you pick quality products, here is a review of the best CBD concentrates now.
The feel and effect of HealthWorx CBD Shatter is simply different. The product contains more than 99% pure hemp extract. As a result, the user is guaranteed the full benefits of cannabidiol. According to the manufacturer, the isolate comes entirely from the Colorado-grown industrial web. Hence, it has a significantly high level of purity and zero-detectable levels of THC.
HealthWorx CBD Shatter for sale contains 1000 mg crystallized CBD. Additionally, there is variation in terms of CBD strain. A buyer can choose from the wide range of strains that feature OG Kush, Indica, Pineapple Express, Green Crack, and Grand Daddy Purple.
- More than 99% of pure CBD isolate
- Zero detectable levels of THC
- 1000 mg crystallized CBD
- Non-GMO, pesticide-free CO2 extracted hemp
- The CBD shatter product produces lasting results
- It helps to soothe anxiety and help the body relax
- It’s expensive
- Limited product variety
From various product reviews, most CBD shatter products have a low level of purity. In fact, their purity mostly ranges between 45% and 75%. But Blue Moon Hemp CBD shatter has completely surpassed this. It’s an almost flawless item with a 99.6% level of purity. This definitely makes it one of the most sought-after products with a high level of purity and effectiveness.
The potent CBD shatter has a concentration range of 500 to 1000 mg. this isolate thrives in its versatility thanks to the several flavor options. You can find it in flavors such as Sativa AK, Blueberry, Pineapple, and Sour Diesel. Although all these flavors are subtle, they significantly enhance your dabbing or vaping experience.
- Total CBD potency ranges between 500 to 1000 mg
- It comes in flavors such as pineapple, sour diesel, and pineapple, etc.
- The isolate has zero THC content
- It’s a highly potent CBD shatter product
- Versatility in terms of concentration and flavor
Among the best CBD shatter for sale, Vapenterps has always been a serious contender. This brand has a highly effective product that’s made with pure CBD crystals in addition to terpenes. Thus, the product normally provides users with outstanding effects that last longer in the body.
The CBD shatter is available in a wide variety of options. There are strains from OG Kush to pineapple and many more. The presence of terpenes in this product makes it mimic some medical marijuana strains. This means that you are guaranteed a wide range of benefits without getting high.
- 1000 mg of pure CBD
- Zero detectable levels of THC
- It contains terpenes that enhance the effectiveness of CBD
- Multiple flavor options including pineapple, sativa, strawnana, and others
- Versatile and easy to use
- Its terpene profiles usually mimic popular marijuana strains
- It comes in a small and compact container that’s easy to carry
- There is only one level of concentration
If you love CBD wax and dabbing, then you have the ultimate product here. This is a 100% organic CBD wax for sale made with full-spectrum hemp extract. It’s, therefore, suitable for treating mild and chronic health issues. To ensure that you fully get its benefits, CBDfx wax’s container has 20 servings.
This CBD wax concentrated dab is made with filtered CBD from organic hemp. Note that it has been specifically designed for dabbing so that you can get maximized benefits. The product is rich in terpenes as well as amino acids. All these provide the body with the synergistic entourage effect.
- 100% organic CBD wax
- Ultra-potent CBD wax with 20 servings
- The full-spectrum product is rich in terpenes and amino acids
- It provides the body with a synergistic effect
- It’s organic and has no artificial additives
- The number of servings is quite low
- The taste is quite annoying
This concentrate provides an efficient way of consuming the necessary amount of CBD. With a 99% level of purity and 1000 mg of CBD, CBDistillery concentrate ensures that you quickly attain your wellness goals.
It’s a highly versatile product that’s suitable for dabbing or vaping. Note that its crystals are usually in a very active state. Thus, you can add them to a vape e-liquid to give it a more powerful kick. Well, you can also it as an edible as well.
- 1000 mg of CBD per gram
- Pesticide-free, non-GMO, and pure CBD concentrate
- 3rd-party independent lab tests are available
- Supercritical CO2 extraction process to maintain its quality
- Useful for dabbing, vaping, and eating
- It’s pure and highly effective
- There is only one level of potency
How to Use CBD Concentrates
If you are going to use CBD shatter, then the best way to use it is by vaping or dabbing. However, you can also smoke it. You can make use of a vape pen in case you want to attain optimized effects. Note that dabbing on a hot nail also produces excellent results. Waxes are normally taken using a bong and placing the concentrate in a bowl. Thereafter, you will light it up and inhale the vapor.
Health Benefits and Side Effects of CBD Concentrates
Taking CBD concentrates provides the body with the full benefits of cannabinoid. These products tend to relax the mind and nourish the whole body. So, if you are going to use CBD concentrates, some of the health benefits you can experience include:
- Treating chronic pain
- High blood pressure
- Depression and anxiety
- Muscle spasms
- Parkinson’s disease
However, taking them may also affect the body negatively. This is because of allergic reactions as well as drug interactions. Possible side effects of CBD concentrates include:
- Change in appetite
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Nausea and vomiting
Where to Buy CBD Concentrate
You can buy concentrates such as CBD wax and shatter from numerous retail outlets. However, this market is not under any regulation. So, the chances of buying a low-quality product are high. The best place to buy CBD products is from the manufacturer’s website.
Are CBD Concentrates Legal?
Being a CBD product, CBD concentrates are legal. After the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, CBD became legal at the federal level. This means that you can buy a CBD concentrate product without a prescription. But you need to ensure that you understand your state laws before buying these products.
The Bottom Line
CBD concentrates are great for those who want to gain maximized benefits of cannabinoids. They are normally fast-acting products that produce lasting results. Whether you are a newbie or experienced user, concentrates give you an easier way of customizing your CBD intake. Just make sure that you exercise caution and consult with your doctor first before using them.